WHO are and WHAT is Everwee?
EVERWEE INSIDER INFO:
- Everwee is a mix of in stock items (ready to ship to you immediately) and pre-order items not in stock. The description of each item explains sizing and all pre-orders are clearly labeled with shipping date.
- By creating an account in the top right corner of the website, you'll be joining our mailing list and getting 20% off your first order! Include your phone number for occasional text alerts to last minute sales and special promotions!
- Create an "Everwee Therapy Jar Rewards" account to earn cash towards future purchases! Link at bottom of each page. Several ways to earn!
- Like something not in stock? Put in a request to be notified when it comes in by clicking on the link next to the SOLD OUT icon! This notifies Everwee a client is interested. Don't forget to check out the "Past Pre-Orders" page, too!
- Local pickup is available for those in NJ!
- Free shipping on all orders over $50!
- Returns accepted on items for store credit only. Must be returned to Everwee within 2 weeks in new condition. Clearance items cannot be returned.
- Feel free to email email@example.com for sizing or other help!
WHO ARE WE?
My name is Kati Robinson. I am a married mom of 3 kids, I own a Farmers Insurance agency, and much of my downtime (HA! What's downtime?!) is spent around racehorses or show horses. My oldest is a junior in college, my middle child is getting ready to be a senior in high school, and my youngest just turned 2! I kid and say I had two litters and I do seriously feel like I've been allowed to live two lifetimes. The kangaroo in the logo represents my son Riley-roo, the kiwi bird is my youngest Henry, and the purple hippo is my daughter Meridian. (She doesn't mind. I asked.)
We live on a small farm in central New Jersey with two horses, three cats, one old dog, three goats, and one pot belly pig named Norm who dislikes rain. (True.) If you're friends with me on Facebook or follow Everwee on instagram, you'll get to see all the shenanigans having children across two decades and a farm full of lunatics creates.
Thanks so much for being here. Live big! Love loud! And if at all possible, stay Everwee!Kati